LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE Index du Forum

Buffon reveals when he will take decision about Psg move

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE Index du Forum -> LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE -> Hors sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
bavardeur

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Buffon reveals when he will take decision about Psg move Répondre en citant

Gigi Buffon talked to Sky Sport after Pirlo’s farwell เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ game. The Italian goalkeeper played his last game with Juventus on Saturday and could be joining Psg in the next few days.
The Ligue 1 giants have offered the 40-year-old a two-year, € 8 million-a-year deal. “I need to take เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ some time to think”, Buffon said. “I need one week to think and analyze all the factors. It’s not an easy choice, a 40-year-old man must think rationally.”
“I was very happy on Saturday I felt the love of Juventus fans and I am so proud for what I achieved. I love Juventus and I am on very good terms with everybody at the club. Agnelli has เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ really helped me, I think we took the right decision. It was the best way to leave Juventus. National team? I feel like I was a problem for the azzurri. I have pride and I don’t like to stay where I don’t feel at ease.”

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE Index du Forum -> LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE -> Hors sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation