LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE Index du Forum

Watford boss Javi Gracia planning for next season amid specu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE Index du Forum -> LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE -> PROPOSITION
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
bavardeur

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 08:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Watford boss Javi Gracia planning for next season amid specu Répondre en citant

Watford boss Javi Gracia planning for next season amid speculation over his future

เว็บ พนัน Javi Gracia says he is in ongoing talks with Watford over transfer plans and pre-season preparation - despite speculation over his future. Watford guaranteed their Premier League safety last weekend with victory over Newcastle ahead of their final game of the campaign, against Manchester United on Sunday. But results have deteriorated since Gracia took over in January, following the sacking of Marco Silva.

Gracia, however, is expecting to still be Watford head coach when the 2018-19 campaign kicks off. "I'm working about next season, preparing many things," he said. "This week and other weeks before I've spoken with the club about different situations - players, pre-season - preparing many things. "In this moment I think about first of all going to spend some days with my family back in Spain, after that, coming back to start the next season and try to do better."

Nathaniel Chalobah could provide a boost for Gracia in their final game of the season, with the former Chelsea midfielder in contention to make his first appearance in eight months. The 23-year-old fractured his kneecap in training last September. "He has a chance. We'll see in the last training session tomorrow, but he is an option. He deserves this chance because he has worked very hard all this time," said Gracia. เว็บ พนัน

"He's not in the best condition yet but if he can play say five minutes, 10 minutes - I don't know - it will be very good for him and for the team as well. "He needs more time to be fit and in a better condition, but he's been training with the team the last two weeks and he feels well. "He's joining in all the training sessions and if it's possible I think it would be good recognition for his work. It will be very good if he enjoys the last game and feels in the right way for next season." เว็บ พนัน

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 08:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
bavardeur

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 04:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Lionel Messi not running the show, says Argentina boss Jorge Répondre en citant

Lionel Messi not running the show, says Argentina boss Jorge Sampaoli

สมัคร แทง บอล Argentina coach Jorge Sampaoli has denied that star player Lionel Messi is dictating issues such as substitutions.Sampaoli says he was informing rather than consulting Messi in an exchange during the team's last World Cup match that some have interpreted as him ceding authority to the Barcelona man.

The footage showed Sampaoli having a discussion with Messi, before bringing on striker Sergio Aguero as a substitute during the dramatic 2-1 win over Nigeria that secured Argentina's passage to the last 16.But, speaking on the eve of that second-round clash with France, Sampaoli said: "I remember that point in time but everything I say to my players is personal and I will not divulge what was said.

สมัคร แทง บอล "But it's not how you characterised it. We had several options in attack and I was just communicating to him that we'd be using one of the strategies that we'd rehearsed."Sampaoli has also called on the other Argentina players to match Messi's level as they bid for a place in the quarter-finals at the Kazan Arena on Saturday.

Sampaoli said: "Leo has such clear vision when it comes to football that he allows us to see things that, sometimes, only a true genius sees."It's often difficult to be at the level of such a great player. He's a shining light for us all, and we have to do our very best to all try to be at his level.

"I am sure France have their own plan to neutralise Leo, but we have our own plan to make his life easier - so let's see who has the best luck executing their plan."Despite Argentina's group D travails, which included a 3-0 humbling at the hands of Croatia, Sampaoli is confident they can defeat a France side who took seven points from nine in Group C.

สมัคร แทง บอล "We have complete faith in our abilities," said Sampaoli."Argentina is very strong psychologically and this will allow us to face the match with complete commitment. You will see a team which will have a lot of motivation to win."

chanoudom
bavardeur

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Aoû - 08:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pre-season talking-points: How are Manchester United shaping Répondre en citant

Pre-season talking-points: How are Manchester United shaping up?

เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ Manchester United's pre-season ended with a whimper against Bayern Munich but what have we learned ahead of their season opener with Leicester?,United ended a turbulent pre-season campaign with a disappointing showing, losing 1-0 to the German champions and failing to register a shot on target.

History repeating itself?
Mourinho's mood has turned sour during this pre-season campaign - perhaps indicating a repetitive pattern seen at previous clubs in his third season in charge. The manager has openly criticised Antonio Valencia's physical condition, questioned Eric Bailly's leadership qualities and disciplined Anthony Martial for not returning to their tour after his girlfriend gave birth to a baby boy in Paris.

เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ However, Mourinho's biggest bugbear has been regarding his transfer budget. Brazilian international Fred has been one of three signed up, but Mourinho is keen to have two new faces in the squad and fears United are in for a "difficult season" if he is unable to get the players he desires.

We've seen Mourinho in this type of mood before. This dark demeanour was on show during Chelsea's start to the 2015/16 campaign. Despite winning the Premier League title in May and signing a new-four deal in August, Mourinho oversaw a sloppy International Champions Cup campaign where Chelsea suffered defeats to New York Red Bulls and Fiorentina. The champions went into the new campaign with no wins from their five pre-season matches.

Mourinho was frustrated with the level of professionalism during that trip with Diego Costa returning reportedly overweight and a section of players repeatedly turning up late for training.

Off the pitch, Chelsea were linked with Paul Pogba, Raphael Varane and John Stones. Those deals were not done. เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ Instead, Mourinho signed Baba Rahman from Augsburg for £21.7m and Papy Djilobodji. All that pre-season woe culminated in a classic Mourinho pitch-side meltdown in their opening Premier League game at Stamford Bridge against Swansea when he became angry when Chelsea's medical staff rushed to treat Eden Hazard with his team chasing the game.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Watford boss Javi Gracia planning for next season amid specu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE Index du Forum -> LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE -> PROPOSITION Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation