LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE Index du Forum

Wayne Rooney MLS move backed by Gary Neville as Everton retu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE Index du Forum -> LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE -> AIDE ET INFOS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
bavardeur

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 08:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wayne Rooney MLS move backed by Gary Neville as Everton retu Répondre en citant

Wayne Rooney MLS move backed by Gary Neville as Everton return 'never quite worked'

sbothai[/url] Gary Neville has backed Wayne Rooney's proposed move to MLS side DC United, saying his return to Everton "never quite worked". Sky Sports News understands Rooney has agreed a deal in principle with DC United that would see the former England captain join the MLS club for £12m. The 32-year-old's last Premier League game is likely to be at the London Stadium against West Ham on Sunday, and Neville - who played with Rooney with Manchester United and England - was positive about his decision.

He told Sky Sports: "I thought it was nice that he went back to Everton, but it never quite works when you go back. "My view is that to experience something completely different would be a great thing for him - to get away and try something different. "He's got 30/35 years of his life to think about, coming pretty quickly. To experience different things, different culture, different environment, and to learn about new things is not a bad thing for him. sbothai

"He's got a big decision to make in the next couple of years about what he does in his post-career." Rooney previously held talks with several MLS sides before deciding to rejoin Everton last summer. It is understood the deal with DC United was drafted over the past seven weeks, and would run until the end of 2020. Rooney's move is likely to be confirmed on July 10, when MLS's mid-season transfer window opens. sbothai

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 08:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
bavardeur

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cristiano Ronaldo says joining Juventus 'not a holiday' for Répondre en citant

Cristiano Ronaldo says joining Juventus 'not a holiday' for him

beer777 Cristiano Ronaldo says "age is not important" to him after signing for Juventus on a four-year deal at the age of 33.He signed for the Italian champions on July 10 for a fee understood to be £105m. It ends his nine-year stay at Real Madrid.Ronaldo, who requested the transfer from Real Madrid, confirmed Juventus' reported £30m-a-year offer was his only one during this summer transfer window.

"Usually players of my age go to Qatar or China, with all due respect, so coming to such an important and outstanding club at this point of my career makes me very happy," Ronaldo said.He completed a medical in Turin on Monday, where 5,000 shopkeepers in the north-western Italian city have put up posters that read "Bem-vindo!" - welcome in Portuguese.

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner arrives at Juventus on the back of four Champions League titles in five years with Real Madrid, but he has targeted more trophies at the Italian club. beer777 "I'd like to mark the history of Juventus," said Ronaldo, who has 73m Twitter followers compared to the club's 6m.The Portugal captain insisted he will not turn his back on his national team and said joining Juventus is "not a holiday".

"I'm very well physically, mentally and emotionally so that's why I'm so proud of being here and of the way I came here," he said. "It gives me so much motivation for the future."I'm different from all the other players that think their career is over at my age."I really want to show I'm not like the others, I'm different, it's a very emotional moment for me and the club because I'm not 23, I'm 33."

beer777 He added: "The age is not important, I feel good, I feel motivated, excited."Juventus' squad have begun pre-season training but Ronaldo said he will join up with them on July 30 and aims to play in their first competitive game of the 2018-19 campaign.Ronaldo insisted winning a sixth Ballon d'Or, which would take him beyond Lionel Messi's haul, was not a part of his decision."I always want to win and be the best," he said. "If things were to go well, I might have the chance to win it, but it is not something that I lose sleep over."

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wayne Rooney MLS move backed by Gary Neville as Everton retu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE Index du Forum -> LES SENTIERS DE L OMBRE -> AIDE ET INFOS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation